5 Things That We All Realize About Movies In 2018
In 2018, it seemed like everyone was talking about movies. Whether it was discussing the latest Hollywood blockbuster or analyzing the latest indie film, everyone had something to say. And while there are many different opinions on what makes a good movie, there are some things that everyone can agree on. Here are five things that we all realized about movies in 2018:
1. Movies Are More Than Just Entertainment
Movies have become more than just entertainment – they’re an important part of our cultural heritage. From thriller films to family comedies, movies play a vital role in shaping our perceptions and expectations of the world around us.
2. Movies Can Inspire Us to Be Better People
Many times, movies can inspire us to be better people. From the characters we see on screen to the messages that directors try to send, movies have a powerful ability to shape our own lives.
3. Movies Are Always Changing and Evolving
As technology evolves, so does the way that we see and experience movies. From 3D cinema to immersive virtual reality experiences, movies are constantly evolving and changing with the times.
4. Movies Benefit from Shared Experience
When we go see a movie together with friends or family members, it creates an intense sense of communal excitement and belongingness. Watching a movie is like sharing a private experience with others – it’s completely unforgettable!
5. Movies Are More Important Than Ever Before
film theory youtube channels
There’s no definitive answer to the question of what makes a great movie, but there are a few film theory youtube channels that offer a more in-depth look at the art form. Here are five of our favorite film theory channels:
1. Sight & Sound
Sight & Sound is a veteran film magazine that has been critiquing and reviewing films for over 60 years. Their channel is home to long-form essays and interviews with some of the most celebrated filmmakers in history, as well as interesting discussions about cinema overall.
2. The Film Stage
The Film Stage is a channel dedicated to exploring the theory and history of film. They feature long-form interviews with filmmakers and experts, as well as educational videos on topics like screenwriting and cinematography.
3. The Dissolve
The Dissolve is a channel all about cinematic dissolves. From their name, you might think that they only focus on dissolves in movies, but they actually have an amazing variety of content that covers everything from film production to film criticism.
4. Film Theory 101
Film Theory 101 is a channel devoted to teaching basic concepts about filmmaking through short, informative videos. They have a wide variety of topics covered, from storytelling to editing to sound design.
5. Cinephilia & Beyond
best film analysis youtube
One of the most popular forms of entertainment, movies have always been a favorite among people of all ages. Whether you are a movie buff or not, there are likely some things that you realize about movies in 2018. Here are five of the most common movie truths that everyone seems to know:
1. Movies Matter: In an era where television has become more and more dominant, it is interesting to see how movies are still able to capture people’s attention. Whether it is for suspenseful moments or just because the characters are likable, movies have a way of drawing people in.
2. There Are Many Different Types of Movies: While some people may only watch action movies, there are also plenty of other types of movies out there that appeal to different audiences. From dramas to comedies, there is something for everyone when it comes to cinema.
3. Movies Can Be Emotional and Touching: While some people might not want to watch a movie that is especially emotional or touching, others may find them very moving. Regardless of what someone’s personal taste might be, there is no denying the ability of movies to affect people in a powerful way.
4. Studios Are Always Trying to Come up with New Ideas: While many people might think that studios only try to make sequels and adaptations of well-known books and comics, this is not always the case. Studios often take risks by releasing new ideas and films that may not be well-received.